Thursday, February 19, 2015

Purchasing : Makeup Atelier Paris Liquid Waterproof Foundation FLW1Y FLW2Y FLW3Y


Purchasing : Makeup Atelier Paris 
Liquid Waterproof Foundation Samples
from
http://www.ateliermakeup.com.au


I was looking for a full coverage foundation for my oily T-zone skin and came across 
another one of makeup artist Wayne Goss's videos.
He had a whole lot of foundations that he thought were amazing and one of them were the
Makeup Atelier Paris liquid waterproof foundation.

Makeup Atelier Paris liquid waterproof foundation


They have so many colours from very light to very dark, pinky undertones and more neutral/yellow undertones.

I couldn't find a decent comparison online and emailed them on their advice.
I was a NC30 for a Mac foundation at the time and one of the staff that replied advised that I go for a Makeup Atelier Paris liquid waterproof foundation FLW3Y shade.

I still couldn't find myself to buy a $58 foundation plus $11 flat shipping for a shade and foundation that I have never tried.
So I decided to just invest in the samples.
You can buy up to three 2mL samples bottles from them and I bought shades;
FLW1Y, FLW2Y and FLW3Y.




FLW1Y, FLW2Y and FLW3Y
Makeup Atelier Paris Liquid Foundation samples




Here are the shades compared to the Mac pro-longwear concealer NC25 and NC30.


Mac pro-longwear concealer NC25 and NC30
Makeup Atelier Paris liquid waterproof foundation FLW1Y, FLW2Y and FLW3Y


FLW3Y is quite pinky, so it is hard to say whether it is closer to NC25 or NC30
(NC25 and NC30 are quite similar anyway)
But definitely, if you are a NC25 or NC30 user FLW3Y is the closest shade.




The Makeup Atelier Paris liquid waterproof foundation go on quite sheer for my liking. As I like the full coverage foundations, I don't think I will be re-purchasing them any time soon. I haven't tried to build them up or anything so I can not give you a full review on their performance.


This review was just to give a insight to the shades of Makeup Atelier Paris liquid waterproof foundation, so it will help anyone that is looking to purchase this foundation and has no access to testers like myself.
Rather than buying samples and paying another $11 for shipping I hope this will eliminate any unsureness for those who have a similar skin tone to myself.


















Hopefully this was helpful to you all ~


Thanks for reading everybody~










Disclaimer- The purpose of this review is to give my opinions and thoughts to others with access on the internet. 
I purchased them with my own money. 
These products mentioned were not free or sponsored. 
I was not paid or asked to review these products by any companies or bodies. It was not done as a favour to anyone.
Thank you

- Makeup Atelier Paris liquid waterproof foundation colour review -

No comments:

Post a Comment