Thursday, February 19, 2015

Purchasing : SCOOPON & CATCH-OF-THE-DAY




Purchasing at  SCOOPON & CATCH-OF-THE-DAY


I have purchased 
groceries,
sneakers,
shoes,
supplement products,
toiletries,
beauty products,
cell phone accessories,
sports wear,
jeans,
and meal deals.




I think these are of the same company or they are companies that are closely associated with one another:

Catch of the day
Grocery run
Scoopon
Eat now
W/A
MUMGO
Yum Table 





My latest purchase were as follows:


02/01/2015 - Catch of the day
 (Shipped On: 09-01-2015)
Arrived 19/01/2015

04/01/15 - Scoopon
Date shipped: 12-01-2015
Arrived 15/01/2015


09/01/2015 -  Catch of the day
(Shipped On: 14-01-2015)
Arrived 19/01/2015



So overall it took 3-10 days which is quite okay but varies quite a bit.
The five sneakers were sent in two boxes.
One was sealed and no damages were seen external or internally.
Nevertheless, the smaller box was damaged and the middle of it looked like it was punched in.
(Internally there was no damage. :)_)
In terms of "Groceries", this is not my first time buying from "Catch of the day".
I never had a problem with them before.

I ordered a lot of multi vitamins and supplements for my family and one of the products had leaked.
"Swisse- hair skin nail liquid"
It had leaked ....everywhere inside the packaging.
Luckily they were packed as a triple pack separately so the liquid was inside that and away from the other suppliments.



I contacted them by email and they got back to me the same day.


*** (Catch of the Day) 
Jan 20, 10:49 
Hi Ariel, 
Thanks for getting in touch. 
I have organised for a replacement to be shipped out to you as soon as possible. Please allow 5-7 days for dispatch. 
You do not need to return the damaged goods. 
I apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please let me know if you have any further queries. 
Kind regards, 
*** 
Customer Service Team
Catch of the Day | https://helpcentre.catchoftheday.com.au



I received the replacement item but unfortunately it wasn't packaged with bubble wrap so it leaked again. I contacted staff and they gave me a reply the next day 
informing that I would get a full refund.





*** (Catch of the Day) 
Feb 3, 10:22 
Hi Ariel, 
I apologise that you have received a damaged item again. 
As per your request I have arranged a refund for this item and associated shipping. Please allow 2-3 business days for the amount of $34.90 to be reflected in your account. 
You are not required to return the goods on this occasion. 
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reply to this email. 
Kind regards, 
*** 
Customer Service Team
Catch of the Day | https://helpcentre.catchoftheday.com.au



It was unfortunate but I received my money back.

I would still buy from Catch of the day / Scoopon but would avoid liquid products where I can.










I rate the overall experience as 9/10.
Accuracy of the item description
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




Very Accurate
No faults of the products received 
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery satisfied





One Item with fault
Time of shipping
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery satisfiedVery satisfied




Average as it varies quite a bit (3-10 days)
Packaging & handling 
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery satisfiedVery satisfied



Quite careless with packaging with some
Customer service
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




Very prompt and kind staff.









Hopefully this was helpful to you all ~


Thanks for reading everybody~






Disclaimer- The purpose of this review is to give my opinions and thoughts to others with access on the internet. These products mentioned were not free or sponsored. I was not paid or asked to review these products by any companies or bodies. It was not done as a favour to anyone.
Thank you




 SCOOPON & CATCH-OF-THE-DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment