Thursday, October 23, 2014

Purchasing : Bellabox / Foreo Luna Review.

Bellabox shopping / Foreo Luna Review.





I have shopped with bellabox in the passed.
They had a 25% off sale on EVERYTHING a week ago for their birthday special.
I had been searching for a special deal on the Foreo Luna from a week ago and this sale on bellabox was it!!!!!



I emailed Foreo Luna myself and they confirmed it is sold at:

* Sephora Retailer AU 
(will be when they open in Sydney around December)
* David Jones Department store AU 
(I went to see it but it was all sealed and they didn't have a demo)
* Satya Lifestyle Spa/ Lifestyle store AU
(I have no idea where this is)
* bellabox.com.au (online)

It retails for $249 in Australia.

Unfortunately I could not spend my bellabox points as I was using the 25% discount.
It came down to $186.75 after the discount.
Postage was free as all shopping over $100 is free at bellabox.com.au
So overall I was still very happy.

I got one, I got my friend to get one and I instagramed/blogged about it so much on it that day.
I think everyone that got my message bought it and now there is only 2 left on the bellabox website. haha~~

I had bought the Clarisonic which broke me out. Even after a couple of months of use, it did not get better. I had to reduce my uses from once daily to once every 2-3 days for my skin to behave normal again.
This was happening with the Luxe Cashmere brush heads (not the one that comes with the Clarisonic).



The Foreo Luna comes in three types
Combination, 
Sensitive/Normal,
Ultra Sensitive.
(there are lots of online reviews on it that explains the pros and cons so I will skip this bit)

Although I believe my skin is ULTRA ULTRA sensitive, 
When I was choosing my model I thought the Ultra Sensitive version is no point. 
The front looks exactly the same as the back.
I thought that I would rather try the pink one and if too rough for me I could use the back to clean my face (even though the back is meant for the anti-aging feature).



When you buy it (and after they confirm it) they send you a tracking number for Australia post. You can track it here online or you can also track it on your bellabox Dashboard under "shop order history".
It took EXACTLY 1 week (i.e. 7 days) for the Foreo Luna to arrive.
Which I received today. ^^
It comes in a big box with bubble wrap and inside 
and the Foreo Luna is sealed in its original box.

They also sent three samples for me to try.
I thought this was very nice.


As soon as you take it out of the packaging,,,,,,
it is so~~~~~~ soft.
The silicone is nothing like I imagined.
It is SERIOUSLY like a baby's bottom!!!
I am not kidding.

The brush bit is not abrasive at all and the tip is so great for my nose area!
After the first wash you can feel your skin is clean immediately.
I also wiped my face and put on serum & cream to use the anti-aging feature.
It is so good for my forehead and smile line area.
I felt it was plump after using it!!

I think I will let my Clarisonic sit there for a few weeks to see if I use it.
Otherwise I will sell it off on eBay or Gumtree without the brush-heads. (hygiene)

After using the Foreo Luna I'm betting that I won't use the Clarisonic anymore but I will give it a chance.




ANYONE OR EVERYONE that breaks out with the Clarisonic and feels that it is too hard on their skin should give this a go.

I really really recommend it.
Just remember you can't use any products containing silicone with the Foreo Luna as it breaks down the device.












I rate the overall experience as 9.5/10.

Accuracy of the item description
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




Very Accurate
No faults of the products received 
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate





No Faults at all
Time of shipping
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery satisfied





Takes average standard time - 1 week
Packaging & handling 
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




Very good- box is big and contents 
all packed with bubble wrap inside
Customer service
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




5 star given for samples :)




Hopefully this was helpful to you all ~


Thanks for reading everybody~






Disclaimer- The purpose of this review is to give my opinions and thoughts to others with access on the internet. These products mentioned were not free or sponsored. I was not paid or asked to review these products by any companies or bodies. It was not done as a favour to anyone.
Thank you









No comments:

Post a Comment