Saturday, October 11, 2014

Purchasing : "Lush Dirty Springwash Shower Gel"


My review on the "Lush Dirty Springwash Shower Gel"








I was going to the Myer Centre in Brisbane City one late morning
and someone was giving out leaflets saying like
go to this place to get your myer voucher or something.
So I went there and signed up, received my card with some info on how to use it.
It was practically like a free $10 eftpos card you can spend at Myer and a few other stores within the complex.

I was looking around and I didn't want to spend much money so it lead me to LUSH.
I bought soaps and exfoliators from here but always got disappointed, but I decided to give something a go since I had the voucher.

I remembered seeing the Lush Dirty Springwather shower gel on youtube.
"Jaclyn Hill " picked this as her favourite shower gel for her March Favourites about six months ago.
She talked about this shower gel being "cooling and fresh scent that is not tingly".





What I think...

Well, first of all it was $14.95 for 250mL bottle so I paid $4.95.

The shower gel has a menthol and mint smell but it's not as what I imagined it to me. I think It is too subtle and after I get out of the shower I can't smell much.
I was hoping more of a minty tingle that you get from the nice shampoos they use at the Korean hair salons.
The consistency is more close to a runny gel.
It's not really a jelly or gel that I expected ....but I guess that would make it harder to rub on yourself?


Overall, I personally don't think it is worth $14.95.
I would not re-purchase this product.
It may work for some people that don't like an overbearing mint smell.

But for myself, I would rather stick to my Pamolives Natural shower gel




You get a huge size for fraction of the price. I would like something that gives a real tingle but I haven't found anything that fulfils my wants yet.
I like that this has little beads in it and the scent is nice. I got a couple of huge 1Litre bottles on Scoopon.com.au for really cheap while I was purchasing my shampoo and other toiletry things.
The search continues.










Thanks for reading everybody~






Disclaimer- The purpose of this review is to give my opinions and thoughts to others with access on the internet. These products mentioned were not free or sponsored. I was not paid or asked to review these products by any companies or bodies. It was not done as a favour to anyone.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment