Thursday, October 9, 2014

Purchasing : Freddy Jeans


Freddy Wr.up Pants . Jeans 
First Impression / Ordering review






I bought this online at
http://freddystore.com.au
24 Sep 2014 14:24:04 AEST
(Which fell on a Wednesday)
They sent me a tracking number the following day
and I received it on the 29th September. 
So it took 3 business days from the date of order to get to Brisbane City (Australia).


It arrived by Australia post, in a postage bag that was nicely rolled up like the photo below.
(I had to remove my details)









When I opened it, it was all nicely packed in a second thick plastic sealable bag with the Freddy label on it.






The pants are wrapped with a Freddy Wr.up Ribbon with its lovely tags.
The tags were attached with pins that were WHITE!! it was so cute! 
Great little detail that made it feel expensive.










Here are the pants
I bought (below)

WR.UP® SHAPING EFFECT Low Waist - Skinny - Grey

It's a charcoal-grey colour.
They appear like jeans but it's like really think leggings.

About the length..
I am 162cm in height, 
fit into size 6-8 
and am currently 52kg
(I am a little muscly as I lift, so my weight might not reflect my appearance)
I am normally jeans size 26 and these are XS.
They fit perfectly~

 These pants are are quite long for me. 
I fold them inside and they look great! 
I think I may~be able to buy the 7/8 ones and pull it off as a full length pants look?? I don't know. I will have to see in future.





The colour looks different in natural light. I think it looks more khaki in this photo than it actually is.







It has the band of rubbery material for a good grip.







I really like the buttons but the button holes don't look as clean made.
They are quite frilly and this bit makes it look slight cheap.

All-in-all you can't see it when you wear it so I guess it doesn't realllllly~ matter.
But that's the only con I think.









Their Customer Service:

I think it was great. I sent multiple questions and they got back to me
for all of them by the next day or the day after.

However, I really wish they had more variety and more stock.


I looked on eBay and the postage fee from Italy is something around 40-60 dollars,
which is outrages.






I am looking forward to more lighter colours and hoping to get a denim one soon.








I uploaded a few photos on Instagram and Facebook.
I bought another pair for my friend .



I think these pants are really good for those that squat and can't fit into your jeans.
These literally lift up your booty like no other!
They have more room for your hamstrings and keeps everything tight.
It's not uncomfortable at all and they don't look odd like leggings.



I rate the overall experience as 10/10.

Accuracy of the item description
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




Very Accurate
No faults of the products received 
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate





No Faults at all
Time of shipping
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate





Very Fast! -3 days
Packaging & handling 
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




Very good- double wrapped and nice little bits
Customer service
Very inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurateVery inaccurate




Good online service and quick answers to Questions!





Hopefully this was helpful to you all ~





Thanks for reading everybody~






Disclaimer- The purpose of this review is to give my opinions and thoughts to others with access on the internet. These products mentioned were not free or sponsored. I was not paid or asked to review these products by any companies or bodies. It was not done as a favour to anyone.
Thank you

5 comments:

  1. They are so expensive though .-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an awful overall experience with this company, glad you had a better one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article! Here we all can learn a lot of useful things and this is not only my opinion!
    Even BLNCK corp. and https://www.supplements.co.nz confirmed it!

    ReplyDelete